To our customers and partners,
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted our businesses, teams, and communities to a degree we’ve never seen in our lifetime. We want to assure you that our team is navigating this dynamic situation daily. Our top priority is protecting the health and safety of families in the communities we work and reside in.
Our first priority is ensuring the health and welfare of both your employees and ours. We recognize the increased challenges our customers are facing to keep their businesses operational during a time when many are feeling uncertain about their safety in this new environment. As we continue to navigate the challenges surrounding the impacts of COVID-19 on our lives and businesses, we want you to know that we are here to support you. We are following the guidelines from the CDC and other government agencies for preventing the spread of COVID-19 and are engaging various protocols and procedures to keep our workforce healthy, maintain operations, and fulfill our project obligations.
What you can expect from us:
- We are leveraging technology such as video calls to keep personal connection with our team members and customers limited. This includes management of our projects where feasible.
- Office visitors have been restricted to just critical function areas. In the event visitors do enter our buildings, we ask that they comply with all safety protocols at each location and maintain proper social distance per CDC guidelines.
- Travel on behalf of our company has been paused unless deemed essential.
- Employees are required to fill out a health screening questionnaire before entering company buildings or jobsites daily. Depending on answers to these questions, employees may be restricted from jobsite or asked to quarantine for a minimum of 14 days.
- Jobsite action plans have been developed for all project sites specific to COVID-19 protocols and procedures.
- We provide real-time safety alerts to notify our teams of any changes related to COVID-19.
- We utilize a central portal for all COVID-related communications & documentation for employees to regularly access information, procedures, and protocols.
- Parsons Electric has issued required PPE and training to our employees.
- We have provided clear guidelines on how to properly sanitize, disinfect, and dispose of all PPE equipment, including recommendations on frequency.
- In addition to our typical PPE, we are requiring the following:
- All PPE shall either be disposable or properly stored and sanitized after use.
- Tools must be sanitized daily before and after use and between customer sites.
- Wearing protective face coverings in enclosed spaces, close quarters, and where mandated by state and local laws.
- Obtain any special customer instructions prior to arrival at our clients’ facility.
- Call customer contact before arrival (to ensure clients procedures haven’t changed).
- Check-in / check-out protocol.
- Full compliance with all CDC and WHO guidelines as it pertains to COVID-19.
- Sanitation and disinfection stations have been set up throughout Parsons Electric office locations and jobsites.
- Office and shared spaces within Parsons Electric facilities are being cleaned and disinfected daily by a professional cleaning company. Shared spaces are being cleaned and disinfected multiple times throughout the day.
- Protocols are in place regarding potential exposure cases for COVID-19 as well as confirmed cases.
- We ask that all employees who feel ill for any reason stay home.
- We conduct a health screening questionnaire for all people entering client facilities and our offices. Any person displaying symptoms of COVID-19 criteria per the questionnaire shall be sent home until they are cleared for work.
- Notification will be provided to clients of confirmed positive COVID cases and status updates as information is available.
How you can help
- Provide any special instructions and expectations you would like us to follow while working in or around your facility to your Parsons Electric representative.
- Continue to communicate any safety concerns you may have.
- Acknowledge and implement the recommendations set forth by the CDC to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Share any ideas you have that are working well for your business.
- As your business needs evolve, let us know how we can better serve you.
We believe that through increased communication, continued diligence, and a continued commitment to safety, we can overcome this challenge together. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you.
The Parsons Electric Team